As an entrepreneur, you know your reputation is an invaluable asset. What people say about your retail business matters, and that's especially true about what customers are saying online.
How do I easily get more online reviews?
We used to ask the same question. Andwe always ended up frustrated...
Getting good quality online reviews is hard, right?
Right this moment, many business owners rely on their happy customers going online to review them. This is how we used to be, and, bottom line, is it's not just inefficient...
IT'S BAD FOR BUSINESS!
Your online reputation is a critical part of your marketing strategy, your SEO strategy, and the likelihood that a potential customer will choose you over your competition.
But I just don't have the time to contact customers ask for an online review...
Yep, this is what we used to say. And we agree... unless you work smarter!
Contacting customers and securing reviews needs to have a strategy, and it does take time. Would you like a tool that handles the contact & followup of your online reviews? And it filters out those not-so-good reviews so you can personally follow-up and make it right!
CitrusKiwi's Review Collection and Aggregation service takes this burden off you, allowing you to do what you're good at - your business.
What does the Review Collection and Aggregation Service do?
- Enter a new customer's details. Once the job is completed, you send an automated email to the customer requesting a review.
- The customer clicks the link and is taken to a splash page which asks whether they had a good or bad experience.
- If they select "Bad", they are redirected to a feedback form to alert you to the problem, but is not sent to the review section.
- If "Yes", they are sent to a page where they can select from the range of review sites to place their review on
- The Aggregation service scours the internet for reviews of your company over the past 10 years and creates a feed that we place on your site of all these reviews - Yelp, Google +, Facebook, and more.
- You receive a daily digest of new reviews with a "Respond" button so you can immediately reply to any review, or set up an auto-reply.
- Your dashboard shows you an overall "quick look" at your review situation with helpful reports to keep you appraised of what's happening.
What review platforms can we get reviews on/pull reviews from?
- Judy's Book
- YellowPages Ca
- U Compare Healthcare
Build your online reputation on auto-pilot
Finally, there's a way to collect reviews, monitor your reputation, and respond to client reviews all from one convenient location. And it's really cost effective. For only $39.00 per month if you're our client (non web-design clients are $55 per month), you get your own dashboard where you can instigate the review collection process, monitor stats and reviews, reply to reviews and more!