How to get more online reviews easily
To quote Shopify in a February 2018 post regarding your online reviews and how they influence your customers:
"As an entrepreneur, you know your reputation is an invaluable asset. What people say about your retail business matters, and that's especially true about what customers are saying online."
How do I easily get more online reviews?
Getting good quality online reviews is hard, right? For businesses in the trades and other competitive markets, these reviews are the critical lifeline that brings new clients and sets you apart from all your fierce competition.
Most business owners trust that their happy customers will simply go online to review them. This is inefficient and won't get you the results you are hoping for.
Your online reputation is a critical part of your marketing strategy, your SEO strategy, and the likelihood that a potential customer will choose you over your competition. You really can't leave it to chance any longer.
Can I encourage customers to give me a review without hounding them?
CitrusKiwi's Review Collection and Aggregation service makes this job less of a burden on everyone and makes it easy for customers to respond in a professional and friendly format.
Contacting customers and securing reviews needs to have a strategy, and it does take a little time. We have the perfect tool that handles the contact & followup of your online reviews. And it alerts you to any not-so-good reviews so you can personally address the complaint and make it right in real-time!
What does the Review Collection and Aggregation Service do?
- Enter a new customer's details. As soon as the job is completed, you or a technician will send an automated email and/or text to the customer requesting a review. The system (user-defined) can also send out reminders! This means less work for you.
- The customer clicks the link and is taken to a splash page which asks whether they had a good or bad experience.
- If they select "Bad", they are redirected to a feedback form to alert you to the problem, so you know firsthand
- If "Good", they are sent to a page where they can select from the range of review sites to place their review on
- The Aggregation service scours the internet for reviews of your company over the past 10 years and creates a feed that we place directly on your website from a long list of review sites - Yelp, Google +, Facebook, Twitter, YellowPages, BBB and much more.
- You receive a daily digest of new reviews with a "Respond" button so you can immediately reply to any review, or set up an auto-reply.
- Your dashboard shows you an overall "quick look" at your review situation with helpful reports to keep you apprised of what's happening.
Build your online reputation on auto-pilot $55 per month
Finally, there's a way to collect reviews, monitor your reputation, and respond to client reviews all from one convenient location. You get your own dashboard where you can instigate the review collection process, monitor stats and reviews, reply to reviews and more! And it's really cost-effective.
$55 per month for website clients $79 per month for non-web-design clients - which is still far below the going rate of $300 per month with other companies for the same type of service!
What do customers think?
A couple of months ago we switched our review widget over from a company that had touted quite a few benefits with their widget, and we were paying $350 per month for their service. But all the bells and whistles we had hoped for were not quite what we expected. The only good part was the interface for the website.
WELL, Ian has been my website guy for four (4) different sites now, all of which are current. And he recommended the widget he offers, at a mere fraction of the price. This widget we have now does as much or more than the other really higher-priced one.
We are really happy with the new widget and super happy about the savings!
Love and Care Heating and Air, LLC
Our company is very pleased with CitrusKiwi’s customer review program. It allows us to stand out in a competitive field; for every review given, we get at least one new customer who saw that review, and chose our company as a result. We even had customers from out of state contacting us, due to how quickly our website’s content appeared in their internet search terms.
Clark Heating & Cooling
How do I get more online reviews easily?
Complete the form below, and we'll be in contact.
What review platforms can we get reviews on/pull reviews from?
- Facebook Recommendations
- Google Reviews
- Insider Pages
- Yahoo Local
- Yellow Pages
- Dr. Oogle
- Golden Reviews
- Our Parents
- Real Patient Ratings
- Senior Homes
- 3Apartment Ratings
- Urban Spoon
- Angies List
- Home Advisor
- Credit Karma
- Lending Tree